- 2016-2019 Ph.D. in Relativistic Astrophysics, IRAP Ph.D. - Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy;
Advisor: Prof. Jorge Rueda.
- 2015-2019 Doctor of Sciences (D.Sc.), Major in Nuclear Physics, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil;
Thesis: SGRs/AXPs and binary star: Electromagnetic and gravitational emission,
Advisor: Prof. Manuel Malheiro and Dr. Jaziel G. Coelho,
- 2013-2015 Master of Sciences (M.Sc.), Major in Nuclear Physics, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil;
Thesis: Radio emission in magnetars and the white dwarf pulsars,
Advisor: Prof. Manuel Malheiro.
- 2009-2013 Licentiate degree in Natural Sciences, habilitation in Physics, Universidade do Estado do Pará, Brazil;
Thesis: Time-dependent perturbation theory in noncommutative quantum mechanics with quantised evolutions,
Advisor: Prof. Andrey Gomes Martins.
- Complex data mining (Data analysis, Information retrieval, Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, Data visualization, Big data, Deep learning)
- Natural language processing;
- Effective Field Theory across Length Scales;
- Numerical Relativity;
- Gravitational Waves;
- Random Geometry and Random Matrices;
GNU/Linux, R, Julia, Fortran, Python (and related libraries, e.g., Numpy, SciPy, SymPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, etc), C++, GNU Octave, wxMaxima (itensor, ctensor, atensor), HTML, CSS, SageMath (SageManifolds), Cadabra. Some experience with servers (Archlinux, Debian, Nextcloud, SQLite, Matrix (Synapse), networks and firewalls). Some utilities well-known: Emacs (many modes), Gnuplot, git, bash, cmake, ssh, gimp, jupyter, zotero, Libreoffice, LateX, etc.
- Portuguese: native
- English: advanced high
- Italian: advanced high
- Spanish: advanced high
- German: mid
- French: novice mid