- Strange white dwarf and highly magnetized, massive and fast rotating white dwarfs;
- Stellar perturbation theory and radiation mechanisms (electromagnetic/gravitational), supercritical eletromagnetic fields;
- Binary compact object (neutron star and white dwarf) mergers;
- Structure of compact stars and equations of state (EoS) for neutron star and hybrid stars;
- Solutions (analytic/numeric) of Einstein and Einstein-Maxwell equations;
- Cosmology/compact stars in modified theories of gravity;
- Hadronic matter at ultra-high densities and temperatures and formation of quark–gluon plasma;
- Ultra-high-energy cosmic rays.
I am curious also about:
- Noncommutative quantum theory;
- Science education.
Research experience, employments and affiliations:
2019–present - Texas A&M University-Commerce (TAMUC) - Postdoctoral Research Associate;
2019–present - International Center for Relativistic Astrophysics Network (ICRANet) - Collaborator;
2016–2019 - International Center for Relativistic Astrophysics Network (ICRANet) - Visiting scholar and Ph.D. student;
2013–2019 - Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA) - M.Sc. and D.Sc. student;
2011–present - Universidade do Estado do Pará (UEPA) - Collaborator;
2009–2013 - Universidade do Estado do Pará (UEPA) - Undergraduate student.